Tuning HT Leads

Currently reading:
Tuning HT Leads

Told you ;) also the insurance groups went all silly didnt they, so on some sites its insurance groups 2 and 6e and on others its 4 and 18 I aren't sure which they use atm.

Yeah i've notcied that, got the quote from the AA through parkers...and they said it was 19 :bang: lol

What do you think of the JTDM btw ? Much kick from the engine ? :p lol

Oh most definitely.when I first got it it was an absolute rocket but now I'm used to driving it, but it still makes me smile from time to time. Mine isnt fantastic on fuel but others manage the withcraft of getting 55mpg out of theres. If you get it remapped your looking at 180ish bhp :)

But, and this depends what type of person you are, I hate mr Audi and Mrs Mercedes-Benz flying up my arse saying get out of the way tiny Punto. Yeah sure its funny to see the look on their face when your car is just as quick as theres. But it does get annoying with people trying to constantly bully you. I might get a few badges for the back ;) maybe a nice chavy 'turbo' oh and dont forget the 'type r' haha

LMAO ! Nothing P****s me off faster than someone tailgating...I get really annoyed, yeah would def get one remapped, seen someone around here running one at 200+ BHP ?

Talking of Type R's....My cousin owns a Honda Civic type S (VTEC), putting out around 240+BHP VTEC remapped to come in at 4800RPM rather than 7500RPM....He took me out a drive in it and i have never been so scared in a car in a LONG time, i mean the torque in this little thing pushed me into the seat...My Face looked like MJ after surgery :LOL:

Oh yeah really go for the Turbo sticker and then you can get the EVEN Chavvier (Is that even a word?) "Powered by fairydust" sticker....Personally i would get one that says "My Car Kills Fairies...And The Ozone" lmao

Back