Technical How to remove the back seat

Currently reading:
Technical How to remove the back seat

Hamada

i have a marea 1.2 sedan

i want to install an amp so i need to pass the wires under the back seat to the trunk

problem is i can't find any screws or buttons to help me remove it

if someone would show me the location of the screws or how to remove the back seat i would be very grateful

thanks

Hmm, with the seats open, dont you have the tabs to pull the lower half open? they fold behind driver and passenger seat and then you should see insulation (Small cover on the support) then under that the wires and screws are maybe there?

I only Found this

imageifxs.jpg

there are two of them, one in each side , i tried to remove them but its very hard

are that the ones you meant??

The base of the seat folds up. If you can't see the pull strap stick your hand down the back of the seat and give it a pull. It should lift and give you enough access to route a wire under it without actually removing the seat.

yep i did it after some effort but it doesn't fold up all the way unlike the brava that i used to have

now i face another problem:

this fiber\plastic thingy doesn't wanna get out although i removed the screws, i think there are clips underneath it .. I'm afraid if i pulled it hard I'd break it .. is there some proper way to remove it??

imagetkk.jpg

and also the front side next to the passenger seat:

imagexpz.jpg

Back