How to open RAR files?

Currently reading:
How to open RAR files?

F123C

Established member
Hi, I'm new to this forum and know next to nothing about computers (oap).
I downloaded the Fiat eLEARN manual, parts 1-8 for the Bravo 07 on. The files are RAR type. Could someone tell me how do I get them to open? I don't have a CC so maybe there's some free way of doing this. I need the info urgently in order to change the timing belt etc. Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and know next to nothing about computers (oap).
I downloaded the Fiat eLEARN manual, parts 1-8 for the Bravo 07 on. The files are RAR type. Could someone tell me how do I get them to open? I don't have a CC so maybe there's some free way of doing this. I need the info urgently in order to change the timing belt etc. Many thanks in advance.

Easy.

Just download WINRAR (get it here), install it and use that to unzip the file. It's perfectly harmless.

What you download is a free trial version, but it will keep working after the end of the trial - you just have to click a reminder box each time you use it after the trial period ends.

Come back here if you get stuck or there's anything you don't understand.

Last edited:
cc is credit card
you open a new window to open the rar and a link will take you to a paid for version

so yes winrar free free
i always like download.cnet.com but one has to be careful not to accept loads of added on junk as one downloads

Back