Technical How to change odometer + stop flashing after dash change?

Currently reading:
Technical How to change odometer + stop flashing after dash change?

slow rider

So the screen on my dash died a while ago and the whole dash was replaced because the screen size was different (probably different year). The problem is that now my odometer shows different mileage (about 40k less than it should) + the odometer flashes. I took it to the local Fiat service (which is not that great) and they were not able to fix the flashing and said the odometer can not be changed.

I've checked in this forum and I am under the impression both of these can be fixed using a ODB style tool and a software called fiatecuscan. It seems to me that this software in no longer available in 2021. So what should I do?

So the screen on my dash died a while ago and the whole dash was replaced because the screen size was different (probably different year). The problem is that now my odometer shows different mileage (about 40k less than it should) + the odometer flashes. I took it to the local Fiat service (which is not that great) and they were not able to fix the flashing and said the odometer can not be changed.

I've checked in this forum and I am under the impression both of these can be fixed using a ODB style tool and a software called fiatecuscan. It seems to me that this software in no longer available in 2021. So what should I do?
Search about multiecuscan

Back