General How old are you

Currently reading:
General How old are you

I'm 56 and been to FIAt since I was 23.(y)
Never knew any car besides Fiat and I'm glad for it.
Besides my two Land Rovers (SIII 88 and a Discovery 200).

Bought 150 Multi-jet sport 2 weeks ago for my 62 birthday. It's only a number to be ignored so you young wipper snappers don't have it all your own way. Happy AND quick motoring.

i am 72 live in spain got a fiat bravo 2008 emotion 120 great little car on motorway about 58 mpg at 120kmh

Hi guys ( and girls) i am 25 on my second bravo. First had a 1.4 tjet. I then switched to a 2.0 mjet 165 sport. In white!

Getting the 2.0 mjet was the best thing ever.

I get great power from it! Get the occasional BMW 1 series trying to race me, don't know why, I think it's cos it's a whir car. Anyway as long as the BMW isnt a 2.0 I win everytime!

Hi guys ( and girls) i am 25 on my second bravo. First had a 1.4 tjet. I then switched to a 2.0 mjet 165 sport. In white!

Getting the 2.0 mjet was the best thing ever.

I get great power from it! Get the occasional BMW 1 series trying to race me, don't know why, I think it's cos it's a whir car. Anyway as long as the BMW isnt a 2.0 I win everytime!

nice although the BMW 116i, 118i and 120i are all 2.0litres :D just they're restricted power wise for economy.

I'm 21 and just recently got my Bravo Sport 2.0 165T.

Exchanged my Alfa MiTo 1.6 JTDm.

I've got to say I don't really rate the MiTo, the Bravo is a much better car all round.

Both are reasonable on insurance as well when compared with standard cars 21 year olds drive!

Ive just turned 21, Bought my Bravo 1.9 M-Jet 150 Sport as im moving jobs and need something economical but still fun :) Was after an Alfa GT but they are just over complicated, heavy and rather expensive to maintain (compared to a fiat). Also for the same price i got a much newer Bravo :)

nice although the BMW 116i, 118i and 120i are all 2.0litres :D just they're restricted power wise for economy.

Are you sure?

I wasn't sure about this as I've heard others saying that all models were 2.0 litre. I've looked at both models on Parkers.co.uk and it doesn't seem that they are all 2.0 litre (both the previous and latest model).

It seems there is a bit of a mix and match with the names and engine capacities. A 118i appears to be a 1600 engine, whereas a 118d appears to be a 2000cc engine.

It would be much easier if they just kept it simple!! Like calling the more powerful one a sport and the less powerful a Dynamic etc.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back