Styling How much would you honestly pay for this sub?

Currently reading:
Styling How much would you honestly pay for this sub?

Hi all

I am after ordering a few of these to sell on but I need all your honest advice. How much would you pay for one in black? Item in Matt Black, Can be sprayed or left as is.

With the sub included
With out the sub just the box

Thanks for your advice. Be honest, in that way I will see if its a seller or not.

Cheers.(y)

Attachments

• subb1.jpg
    subb1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 26
  • sub2.jpg
    sub2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
If youre doing market research mate... count me out at any cost... each to their own but I didn't buy my B to listen to music and, if it was a straight forward fit, I would replace my current Panasonic CD/Radio for the original Fiat Radio/Cassette. Sorry to be negative, I'm sure there will be many who are interested.

Steve

he still has the mold i believe took about 2 weeks not rushing.
where in bristol were you?

Hi I live in Swindon and visit Bristol often as I have family there. If your husband will share the mold....????? :worship:

Bumble admir your honesty mate but you don't have to reply if you don't like something. Some people on here like to play and see what they can do. My car I guess is like Hell to you (www.yourbarchetta.co.uk) go to the Barchetta project pages)

All upto personal preference and each one should be respected.

Hi mate... I've seen your website and your car and, I am truly impressed with your project and the work you've put into it. I don't dislike your sub box idea either, I was just making the point that I wouldn't personally be interested. No offence intended...

Steve

Hay no worries Steve.... Good luck with your B... I see you have a rattle. The heat sheilds are rubbish in this car. I bought some heat tape. It's fibre glass tape that wrapped around your exhaust. (y)

new Idea I have also requested.

I take it, this is a mould of the original sub box, I would personally like it if the speakers were more discreet, and feel the B suffers from rear mid and highs with the top down, so a combination of these would really bennifit the B.

I have the bars in the rear of my B, so couldnt use this, but will have to make something simillar but also accomodate for the bars.

I take it, this is a mould of the original sub box, I would personally like it if the speakers were more discreet, and feel the B suffers from rear mid and highs with the top down, so a combination of these would really bennifit the B.

I have the bars in the rear of my B, so couldnt use this, but will have to make something simillar but also accomodate for the bars.

KC3 - I can get them designed anyway you like, and yes from the orignal design. I am going to buy the box only for £150 ish. Then I will mount the roll bars from them, like the merc has.

I'd have to design something that would sit around my bars, Their far to much headache to remove, seats out and lots of trim.:(

something like f4ust's design but smooth and correct like the original sub box and will also have to incoporate a wind stop.

Just need to find some sparetime and cash to make it.

Back