General How many miles on your Grande?

Currently reading:
General How many miles on your Grande?

So someone with say 6k to spare would be foolish to buy it!:)

My neighbour has a 1.3 Mjet 90 (06) with 40k and not had any problems at all in over 2 years. GP's are built just as well as other cars in it's class. Owner respect plus style of driving are important factors(y)

its all under warranty cant be arsed getting it seen too,and i only occasionally drive the car fast

i have done 13.000 miles in 15 months not had any problems with it apart from lorries liked to smash into me lol only happened once but apart from that no problems

8800 and a year old 23rd April going in for its 1st service light mileage less than 9k service this week no problems other than rear door handles sticking a bit absolutely bloomin love the car

Just coming up for 13000 miles and it's just passed it's 1st birthday last month :D although I've only had it since Feb 08 and I've covered 3000 of it's current miles :eek:

Covered just over 600 miles in the past 2 days with a trip up to Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Newcastle for work.

Got to say it's proving to be pretty well screwed together :D Build quality over my previous Puntos is definitely noticable (y)

Last edited:
Mine is 16 months old and has done 9189 miles, was checking this morning for when i come to advertise it, lol.

If anyone fanices a bargain let me know, :D.

Rich

Mines done 5,000 miles since November and is already needing a new bumper! :(

25,000 miles in a year and no rattles or faults... Top Budget Motor! (y)

Back