Technical How good is "Beats" Audio in a Abarth 595. ??

Currently reading:
Technical How good is "Beats" Audio in a Abarth 595. ??

The parts don't look like quality to me.
How much RMS "Watt" is the system. ??

Attachments

• 71a44c4a-583a-4748-b389-b3084d47426c.jpeg
    71a44c4a-583a-4748-b389-b3084d47426c.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 437
You want to put this in your Panda? Or are you looking for the next Abarth? I find the standard audio stuff in the Abarth Ok. Car is loud anyway. If I really want to enjoy music I go home.

gr J

I replaced the stereo and all speakers in mine with higher quality items, the main speakers in the 'beats' system look identical to the standard ones though, so won't be worth swapping unless the existing speakers are blown; just the tweeters (I think) and the subwoofer

Thanks, so Beats is not worth the money when buying a new Abarth, upgrade the basic system with better speakers, and it sounds better than Beats Audio.

Give it a try to check what you think of the sound if poss (and read the small print to make sure upgrading the audio system doesn't invalidate the warranty), but I'd say so.

Also if the facelift stereo's quality is anything like the pre-fl it's definitely worth upgrading that at the same time - it's decidedly muddy at mid-low frequencies and pretty poor at detecting weaker radio stations (though the sound quality may be fine, you have to manually browse to them and store the frequency in memory); for me at least that made more difference to the sound quality than uprating the speakers, though admittedly I don't have the stereo turned up ear-shatteringly loud.

Back