General How do u remove fog lights

Currently reading:
General How do u remove fog lights

pete123

Established member
Been down the scrapyard today looking for multis found 2 wanted fog light took top screw out but couldn't remove looked under Neath could see a second screw on the bar this wouldn't budge how do u get these out bloke in scrapyard reckons kill the multis bumper and cut it out but I ain't to keen on that wd40 didn't work? And man power never more to it a cordless never did it either

Last edited:
Temple mead car spares over in Chelmsford essex and I'm guessing I've got no chance of moving it any time soon then take from me some parts are over priced so if its bog bots ur after go to d.a motors wickford its on runwell road and isn't hard to find I only use the one in Chelmsford because u take ur own parts off and use a bit of tryal and error and pull the cars around to see how versatile they really are

Last edited:
One up near the lens,two going upwards from the bottom of the bumper,mine were all philips, probably very corroded and very difficult to remove without ruining the philips heads.

That sounds about right killed heads but still could not remove them I think I'm gonna drill them out and use a nut and bolt to hold under Neath on top screw comes out easy / the one by fog light lens/

Do they have a bonnet in good nick there?

If so, if you don't mind, get a price off them.

Ta.

;)

Last edited:
One in grey one in blue gray is a y reg blue is a 53 plate both jtd have a red petrol w reg does colour matter

Bonnets cost no more than 40 pound if u take them off ur self that's for a good condition one the blue one didn't have a mark on it will post phone number and address for u tommorow also have come across a red one and a yellow one if any one wants parts

Last edited:
Also now have a mk2 multipla in light blue breaking in Rockford Kent item number for eBay 300847311783

Bonnets cost no more than 40 pound if u take them off ur self that's for a good condition one the blue one didn't have a mark on it will post phone number and address for u tommorow also have come across a red one and a yellow one if any one wants parts

Did you say this breakers is near Wickford?

Wickford is on the a127 and west hanging field is on the a12 about 10 miles between them hope this helps

Ur mates 10 mins away from d.a motors and half hour from Chelmsford so either one is good bas Vagas the wannabe Hollywood lol

Back