General How can I increase the power of a 45 S

Currently reading:
General How can I increase the power of a 45 S

WELL...I've seen this turbo and is quiet interested, but the seller will only post inside UK..Is there anyone who's willing to help me ? will pay u in advance ..and i will bear all the shipping expenses also...

AnyOne ?????????????:(

Mate to post it to you will be a awfull lot of money.... have you tried contacting the sellar and asking if he would post over seas at a extra cost.. offer him a price on postage and he might say yes u never know...(y)

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh....................:cry: :cry:

Mine is a Carb engine!! U r telling me that a carb engine cannot be turboed ???:cry: :cry:

Premrajeev mate, keep your current Uno as it is, just drive as you have been

But if you have space for another car....................You should convert a non-turbo uno to a turbo..........used only at night :D

Any other bombay fellas want to duel then just say "dont make me get the big-boy out!" :devil:..........but please emphasise on what you clearly mean.........point at the car. lol

lol....

Im only gonna drive my uno at weekends, got a crappy mondeo 2ltr love boat...... in about 3 different colours but then my uno gets all my attention..

That turbo on ebay, the manifold looks like its been mig welded on, if it has it wont take to the cast metal used in the exhaust manifold it will just crack.
I welded a vectra one up with a mig welder and it lasted two weeks then it was blowing again.... good old eco tec hey (n)

well ..

I'm gonna have a complete reworking of my uno step by step, will post all the photos n stuff, in little over a months time...It's gonna be a lot of money pumped in....

Those rubber bit costs heLL.....and there are plenty !!>>:bang:

any advises for which colour i choose ??

Well I'm not goin to keep it as an antique piece of **** as it doesnt worth it, so just wanna make it look decent and mint.(y)

Back