Styling how about this for a mod?

Currently reading:
Styling how about this for a mod?

those rear lights on a SEI :)

http://www.radio.com.pl/czaswolny/motoryzacja/photopage.asp?photoPageID=6&eventID=11

SEI-POWER

ben

The Boss
Staff member
Ibizasz4.jpg

Now that would look cool :D - you gonna try it?

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights
black/clear side repeaters
rear lights tint sprayed black
full midnight window tint (front/back/sunstrip)

OP
OP
Donz
i'm gonna have a looksie at one of the clusters - see what it will take - prolly gonna be far too big - but at least it is about the right shape

SEI-POWER

nicholas

I dunno, do you think the sei lights are so bad? If the lights were shorter and fatter it would make the whole car look taller and thinner - if ya know what I mean (it already looks too tall and thin in my opinion).

Whitterz

i was thinking of them on my cinq mate, kept looking @ em and did a pic on my of what they wud look like, also thinking of saxo rear lights on the cinq, or maybe even seicento ones

Whitterz.jpg

OP
OP
Donz
sei's on a cinq would look cool, problem is you can get them red red or red, you still got the pic of urs with ibiza lights?

SEI-POWER

OP
OP
Donz
<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by nicholas
I dunno, do you think the sei lights are so bad? If the lights were shorter and fatter it would make the whole car look taller and thinner - if ya know what I mean (it already looks too tall and thin in my opinion).
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

and its not the fact they look bad, its the fact they look the same as every other sei out there ;)

SEI-POWER

gaz.d

taffy git
On the same subject, I decided to have a look at some lights for a sei, I found some Alfa 156 lexus style rear lights that I like

[www.passionmotorsport.co.uk/solealfalight.htm]

Have a look and what do u think

Gaz[^][^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Like a Banana