Hot Fuzz

Currently reading:
Hot Fuzz

I loved it! going to see it again on Thursday! loved all the little references to Shaun of the dead.

I'll be a Somersetian soon too! moving down there in April!

damn ive really got to see this film and soon... :(

i was donw in somerset yesterday as its where im originally from, was in Yeovil as my gran was ruched into hospital :( managed to make it in just over an hour and a half mind, then spent 8 hours in the hospital, 6 in a&e then another 2 in the ward, and poss be back tonite after work :(

i was thinking of seeing it in Wells aswell, but the other half isnt keen on the idea of driving down just to see it where it was made... :rolleyes:

i was thinking of seeing it in Wells aswell, but the other half isnt keen on the idea of driving down just to see it where it was made... :rolleyes:

The premier was held in wells (the night before the london one) i could have bought 2 tickets for £120... i was sooo tempted... if i wasn't skint i would definatly have bought them...

ROFL @ The Wurzels are a "British Scrumpy and Western band."

Didn't mean to insult.. on the other hand you said the two things that represent Somerset are;

The wurzels... lets be honest.. they are basically some tramps who accedentily stumbled upon a good tune and had a number 1...:slayer:

and cider... :worship:

you may have noticed the word that relates to both the things above is.. "tramp" :p

I've never been to Somerset so i cant really say.. but from your description, i've come to the conclusion that somerset it full of bad dressing, drunk, throat infected, tramps...:p:p
idtaste.jpg

Only Joking(y)(y)

*cough* tramps? don't you mean farm workers? they originally used to take cider out with them when working in the fields. which probably led to some nasty accidents.

anyway white cider is limited to under 12's having a sneaky drink under bridges in towns. over here it's strong, rough cider. £5 for 5 litres i think. it's been a while since i bought the last lot and got a bit ill:dead: doesn't go well when being drunk out of a litre jar thing from suttgart:p

Back