Technical horn...

Currently reading:
Technical horn...

im tempted to cahnge my horn to something more powerful, or "MANLY" as as ghost puts it. Very annoying when you need it to attack some1 on the road and they laugh at your horn lol.

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Tinted Windows all round
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 6x9 in armrests, 10cm JBL Components in front, 10" Sub and 2 x GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

I know that feeling, trying to argue at Mercs cutting yu up doing 95 on the Motorway"!![}:)][:(!][:(!]

Arse

Ill think of something witty....just wait and see............wait I might not.

i will prob go to scrappie in my lunch on saturday, see if they got any cavs in (and if they got ne cinqs!) but neway... havnt looked yet, it a biatch to do?

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

dead easy all i did was unbolt the old horn ,cos i used a twin horn i had to run 2 extra wires of the existing horn wires(just scotchlok and a spade on the other end)if you use the cavy horn it pretty much bolts in all you might have to do maybe do a bit of bending and adjusting to get it sitting how you like.its worth it cos its louder on the cinq than on the cavy cos on the cavy it points down.horns from any car should fit its just i had a cavy one spare and i know its a good one on:D

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

I've got to take my bumper off in a couple of weeks any way so i might as well get a new horn in there while i'm at it, what model cav was it matey?

sig1.jpg

i need a new horn!!!!! I am toooo ashamed to 'hoot!' where do i locate the horn?? is it behind the bumper? please help me locate the horn! i dont wanna take tooo much of the car apart..

thanks!

Back