Styling Aftermarket car horn

Currently reading:
Styling Aftermarket car horn

Hey all,
This may sound stupid to some of you but I'd like to ask about how easy you guys would think it would be to add another horn to my car
I know that it's best to keep the existing horn as it's best for MOT etc and it's also a pain to get to (removing bumper)
Is there a possibility of literally adding a new "system" with the supply from the battery and wires to the horn, ground if necessary and a switch through the grommet in the firewall and into the interior
The original horn has enough comedic value but it's a joke thing going round us guys at work
Cheers
Jack

Replaced mine with twin Peugeot 407 horns as it was going for scrap and took me no more than like half hour.
Easy peasy

Totally agree with jd801, jack the front up, couple of short pieces of wire, few connectors- job done!
I also had the pee taken at work. New pair of horns (one high tone, one low tone) solved that problem.

Was tempted to get a road runner horn, but don't think that would have been any improvement :). doesn't look like it would be to much hassle to change the horn with everything in place.

Yes, starting to think back now, maybe I thought a little too into the job lol,
Most probably due to the fact I'm used to doing wiring on Boeing 747s and got a bit keen
I'll just replace the old horn with a new
Cheers
Jack

Back