Technical Horn don't work

Currently reading:
Technical Horn don't work

Ltpossolo

Good morning, I purchased a 1999 Fiat Punto 85 16v which has a steering wheel that is not the car's original one. The problem is that the horn doesn't work, I've already checked the fuse and it's ok, I've checked the connection to the switch and it's also ok but I can't find where the horn is located to test it. Where is the horn fixed on this car?
Thanks

Good morning, I purchased a 1999 Fiat Punto 85 16v which has a steering wheel that is not the car's original one. The problem is that the horn doesn't work, I've already checked the fuse and it's ok, I've checked the connection to the switch and it's also ok but I can't find where the horn is located to test it. Where is the horn fixed on this car?
Thanks
Hi , the horn is attached down by the front behind the bumper/front panel , not sure what side if it left hand drive .

Attachments

• IMG_6584.jpeg
    IMG_6584.jpeg
    468.6 KB · Views: 17
Horns have an adjustment screw often covered by a plastic cap. Worth giving this a tap and see if you can turn it say 1/10 to 1/20 of a turn SOmetimes damp causes corrosion to bridge the gap between the horn nd its resonating plate and it stops the horn working. Also try giving it some nice warm air up its trumpet from a hair dryer.

Back