Hit by campervan.

Currently reading:
Hit by campervan.

Right, most likely posted in wrong area, but sure one of the mods can redirect me.

My friend HazelC had her Grande Punto hit today at work by a campervan, they since left the scene. Only a number and apology was left.

I've attached images below

Can anyone give advice on what to do now. I've mentioned trying to get CCTV from the carpark operator.

IMAG0201_zpseab83d32.jpg

IMAG0197_zps6ea3f316.jpg

IMAG0196_zps63e2d7fb.jpg

Campervan was parked where the Silver Corsa is. Yet the damage is to the Drivers side.

IMAG0199_zpsf12b704b.jpg

Last edited:
Right, most likely posted in wrong area, but sure one of the mods can redirect me.

My friend HazelC had her Grande Punto hit today at work by a campervan, they since left the scene. Only a number and apology was left.

I've attached images below

Can anyone give advice on what to do now. I've mentioned trying to get CCTV from the carpark operator.

Campervan was parked where the Silver Corsa is. Yet the damage is to the Drivers side.

email attachment fail

if no luck with the owners then she will need to report it to the police, and they will be able to do the tracking, as damage has been done to her property it is technically an offence to leave the scene (obviously in this case they have hopefully been honest enough to leave a good number)

this time of year there are a lot of rented vans on the road and people without the experience to drive them

Back