General Hi there thanks for adding me to the fiat forum

Currently reading:
General Hi there thanks for adding me to the fiat forum

Seanlaing

Can't has no response from accelerator saw a p0651 code
Please advise

Hi and welcome can you give us more details, engine year etc, does the car start and idle correctly? Is it that there's no response from the accelerator pedal?
Hi John
2013 car starts idle goes up a little to 1500 rpm
No response from accelerator pedal

Diesel or 1.2 or Twinair?

Did it just happen suddenly?

Any work done recently? Could have disturbed connectors etc.

Car's history (bought it like that/owned for years etc.)? Usually some signs of impending failure before total loss of pedal control due to wear.

Any other recent problems (flat battery, etc.) Could point to failed earth lead, etc.

Any likely cause (just drove through 3 feet of water, etc.)

Last edited:
Diesel or 1.2 or Twinair?

Did it just happen suddenly?

Any work done recently? Could have disturbed connectors etc.

Car's history (bought it like that/owned for years etc.)? Usually some signs of impending failure before total loss of pedal control due to wear.

Any other recent problems (flat battery, etc.) Could point to failed earth lead, et
Any likely cause (just drove through 3 feet of water, etc.)
Went into limp mode after I accelelorated
Codes came up p0651 p1120 cleared
Drove again was advised to use catalic convertor cleaner as maybe slight blockage
Just had brakes replaced .
Went to go for a drive to use brakes for first time no power from accelerator

If you start the car but not drive it can you rev it to say 3000 rpm ?
Was the fault there before the brakes?
Hi fault wasn't there before brakes were done had a issue previously however cleared the codes and it went away .
No a its got no acceleration at all engine light is on , yellow triangle, traction control

Hi fault wasn't there before brakes were done had a issue previously however cleared the codes and it went away .
No a its got no acceleration at all engine light is on , yellow triangle, traction control
No revs whatsoever

Back