General Hi all pple :)

Currently reading:
General Hi all pple :)

LiveFast_DieYoung

Hi all. Im from Greece and i got a B since may.
Its all stock , here is a photo of it.
Im looking the forum around for thingys to improve.

will get a few better shots soon some time, so far thats the only one i have ^^
cu around

ps:im also having a problem id like some help. the "container?" of the water used for the window cleaning has a hole and i need to change. how is that thing called ? how can i look for it ?

-i want a hardtop like that on coupe post ,that manufacturer is site down , where can i get one like that ?

Last edited:
Kalws irthes! Welcome to the forum.
There are quite a few Greeks here, one more is always welcome!

kalos me dextikate :) washer bottle that is yes, thank u very much ! im getting rdy for a green filter too

Hello and welcome!!!

Green filter is a good move, sounds great but you need to put some exhaust wrap on the manifold to help keep the heat down under the hood.............

I am afraid I have Doogal's washer bottle, try dropping this guy an eMail, he is breaking a couple of b's and may be able to help, I would not imagine it costs too much to ship to Greece;

[email protected]

Look forward to seeing more piccies of your car..... (y)

Hi all. Im from Greece and i got a B since may.
Its all stock , here is a photo of it.
Im looking the forum around for thingys to improve.

will get a few better shots soon some time, so far thats the only one i have ^^
cu around

ps:im also having a problem id like some help. the "container?" of the water used for the window cleaning has a hole and i need to change. how is that thing called ? how can i look for it ?

-i want a hardtop like that on coupe post ,that manufacturer is site down , where can i get one like that ?
Welcome!!!!Where are you from?I see a B like yours in Tripolis lately but i dont remember the licence plates!!!
As for the washer bottle i had a leak also but i used hot glue to close the hole and removed the plastic that hold it in place and is responsible for the hole in first place.

Back