General Hi all pple :)

Currently reading:
General Hi all pple :)

LiveFast_DieYoung

Hi all. Im from Greece and i got a B since may.
Its all stock , here is a photo of it.
Im looking the forum around for thingys to improve.

will get a few better shots soon some time, so far thats the only one i have ^^
cu around

ps:im also having a problem id like some help. the "container?" of the water used for the window cleaning has a hole and i need to change. how is that thing called ? how can i look for it ?

-i want a hardtop like that on coupe post ,that manufacturer is site down , where can i get one like that ?

Last edited:
I think you are talking about the washer bottle thats in the wing right?
You can pick one up secondhand from eBay.de or ask doogal as he might still have his.
Hope this helps (y)

sjladopoulos

Son of the Propeller.
Kalws irthes! Welcome to the forum.
There are quite a few Greeks here, one more is always welcome!

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
Hello and welcome!!!

Green filter is a good move, sounds great but you need to put some exhaust wrap on the manifold to help keep the heat down under the hood.............

I am afraid I have Doogal's washer bottle, try dropping this guy an eMail, he is breaking a couple of b's and may be able to help, I would not imagine it costs too much to ship to Greece;

[email protected]

Look forward to seeing more piccies of your car..... (y)

BILL33

Hi all. Im from Greece and i got a B since may.
Its all stock , here is a photo of it.
Im looking the forum around for thingys to improve.

will get a few better shots soon some time, so far thats the only one i have ^^
cu around

ps:im also having a problem id like some help. the "container?" of the water used for the window cleaning has a hole and i need to change. how is that thing called ? how can i look for it ?

-i want a hardtop like that on coupe post ,that manufacturer is site down , where can i get one like that ?
Welcome!!!!Where are you from?I see a B like yours in Tripolis lately but i dont remember the licence plates!!!
As for the washer bottle i had a leak also but i used hot glue to close the hole and removed the plastic that hold it in place and is responsible for the hole in first place.