General Help needed finding parts.

Currently reading:
General Help needed finding parts.

halfrowk

Hi all...first post newbie here, been lucking for awhile but have now come out of the shadows ;)

I've had my barchetta for almost 10 years now but parts are seemingly harder to come by now, so I thought I would like to pick this collective mind...
The air intake hose has started to split on the corrugated part :(, it's the rubberised hose before the throttle body and after the hard hose that comes from the air flow sensor.
Local motor factors have informed me that hose is no longer available...(n)
Have tried usual places...ebay etc...anyone got any ideas..?

Also looking for a Naxos type front spoiler..preferably uk.

Thanks. Phil.

Hi Phil, welcome aboard (I guess it's a case of "better later than never", if you've had your B for 10 years!!)

Have you tried Henk at www.barchettaparts.com?

The other tip is to look on ebay for parts from the continent, although that can be a hit-and-miss process if you don't know what the part is called in, say, German. A google search for the official Fiat part number may also produce results. And sadly, B's occasionally pop up at breakers, which are a good source of hard-to-find parts.

Good hunting!

Last edited:
Thanks for reply. Yes, Barchettaparts has them in stock, 153 of them :D, but are on holiday atm :(...and was hoping to source in uk, but that looks unlikely now.
Part number is 7786 437...for anyones future ref.

Thanks...yep, had a read through that (y)

The ebay link to the Alfa hose is long since dead :( ..don't seem to be able to put a link up cause of my low post count...

...but is this the one, ebay item number 161336157399 ...?

Is it a straight swap, or adaption required..?

Thanks.

Attachments

• $_26.jpg
    $_26.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 100
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back