Technical Help needed - Electric Front Windows

Currently reading:
Technical Help needed - Electric Front Windows

leon2310

Hi my wife has a fiat 500x 2015 opening edition and the passenger window buttons has stopped working on the drivers door window control. The window works fine with the button on the passenger site and I have had a look and I can't see anything obvious. All the other buttons work on the drivers side does any one have any ideas? Is there any where I can get hold of a wiring diagram so I can check the wires the plug and all the pins are fine thanks in advance.

First use the passenger windows switch to partially lower the window. Does the driver's switch move the window up/down or both. If neither then this becomes more interesting.

The switch plate I believe should just lift/prise out of the arm rest. Be careful and not forceful in case I'm wrong. With it out you should be able to test switch wire continuity/operation.

If the switch outputs/contacts operate OK (continuity changes) then we are looking at switch plate connector issues or cable issues.

I'm assuming that the switch plate controls go back th the body computer and from there back out to the door. This means that you could possibly have a broke wire or two in the cable loom where it flexes between the "A" post and the door rear side connector.

1673199038014.png

Attachments

• 1673199119290.png
    1673199119290.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 68
Back