Technical Help ! I need the name of this hose Punto Cabrio 1.6ELX

Currently reading:
Technical Help ! I need the name of this hose Punto Cabrio 1.6ELX

toniP0G

Hi I am searching for the name of this hose I cant find this anywhere but I believe it's crankcase ventilation hose. Please if anyone knows what is the name of this is I would be very happy thanks !

Attachments

• Snímka.PNG
    Snímka.PNG
    321.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Snímka.PNG
    Snímka.PNG
    874.4 KB · Views: 45
Its been out of production since at least 2014 (the age of my own eper) so its very unlikely you are going to find one in a traditional parts shop/supplier - it will have to be new old stock thats been on a shelf for a long long time. Sure one will exist out there somewhere but i think my starting point would be local owners clubs and facebook groups for people that might have a stash or are breaking cars.

I would call it the oil breather pipe if i had to give it a name.

failing that you'd just have to make something out of pipes that fits, hassle but its not the most complicated item, could do it with a t-piece and 3 bits of pipe and some pipe clamps if needs be, wouldnt be pretty but its mostly out of sight.

Its been out of production since at least 2014 (the age of my own eper) so its very unlikely you are going to find one in a traditional parts shop/supplier - it will have to be new old stock thats been on a shelf for a long long time. Sure one will exist out there somewhere but i think my starting point would be local owners clubs and facebook groups for people that might have a stash or are breaking cars.

I would call it the oil breather pipe if i had to give it a name.

failing that you'd just have to make something out of pipes that fits, hassle but its not the most complicated item, could do it with a t-piece and 3 bits of pipe and some pipe clamps if needs be, wouldnt be pretty but its mostly out of sight.
Ordered it already found it on ebay from some italian supplier, cost me 50€

Back