Help alarm wires!!!!!

Currently reading:
Help alarm wires!!!!!

antonblaze

i bought a diy alarm off ebay the other day and ive been pull my hair out all morning i did some research around the forums
for the central lockin they say use the small blue wire and the small white/grey wires coming out of the drivers side door under the fuse box i did this using the diagram marked on the instruction manual im guessin im using the right on and the right wires if any one can help i would be very greatful
btw its going on a 1.2 16v bravo 2001

and the ingition wires, pic of diagram and pic of wires im not too sure on which wires the green wires on relay go to and the white wire on the relay go to.

thanks anton

I dot understand why you install an alarm these days. All cars have imbs. also the fiat has a cambus system which will be hard to hot wire (from I've been told). Plus thats why you pay for insurance :)

All cars have imbs.

8 cars in our household, only 2 have imbs :rolleyes:

Plus thats why you pay for insurance :)

Plus thats why you loose your NCB because you've claimed on your insurance because some scum bag has nicked / broken into your car.

Car insurance dosen't cover content either, nor do imbs, but atleast an alarm is part way there ;)

Back