General Hello Newbie here

Currently reading:
General Hello Newbie here

850Spyder

hello all, i have had six fiat 850 spiders since i was 17. I am in Mesa Arizona. I am now much older. My current early 850 spider was having major body rust repairs by a highly skilled Italian craftsman in Tempe until he lost his lease. All inner and outer rocker panels have been reproduced and replaced. I also have all of the body panels he fabricated but have not been welded in.
I also have forty years of nos 850 spider parts.
Does anyone know of a body man willing to complete the body work in the Phoenix area?
I also have a front clip of an early 850 spider complete with rust and the covered headlamps if anyone is interested.

thank you, Steve

hello all, i have had six fiat 850 spiders since i was 17. I am in Mesa Arizona. I am now much older. My current early 850 spider was having major body rust repairs by a highly skilled Italian craftsman in Tempe until he lost his lease. All inner and outer rocker panels have been reproduced and replaced. I also have all of the body panels he fabricated but have not been welded in.
I also have forty years of nos 850 spider parts.
Does anyone know of a body man willing to complete the body work in the Phoenix area?
I also have a front clip of an early 850 spider complete with rust and the covered headlamps if anyone is interested.

thank you, Steve
I also have a huge collection of fiat memorabilia including dealership signs.

Back