Hello! Anybody selling a Panda 100HP?

Currently reading:
Hello! Anybody selling a Panda 100HP?

Hi guys, new here!

As I’m coming up towards my driving test, I am looking to purchase my 1st car. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Panda 100HP. I just think they’re awesome little cars.

Anybody selling one? I’m preferably looking for a white or blue one with the Skydome sunroof. Open to other colours if the car has the sunroof.

Looking forward to getting behind the wheel!

Hi guys, new here!

As I’m coming up towards my driving test, I am looking to purchase my 1st car. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Panda 100HP. I just think they’re awesome little cars.

Anybody selling one? I’m preferably looking for a white or blue one with the Skydome sunroof. Open to other colours if the car has the sunroof.

Looking forward to getting behind the wheel!

Hi
When these cars were in the 5/10 year old bracket the alloys were always getting a mention
They are 'soft' and potholes / kerbs soon trash them

Being a 1st car.. my sensible head says buy a twinair

Waay cheaper to Insure..and Run

A tired old 100hp is an expensive toy.. a Nice one is a LOT of money

Good luck with your test, :)

Have you had to endure the '2 year delay..'?

Hi
When these cars were in the 5/10 year old bracket the alloys were always getting a mention
They are 'soft' and potholes / kerbs soon trash them

Being a 1st car.. my sensible head says buy a twinair

Waay cheaper to Insure..and Run

A tired old 100hp is an expensive toy.. a Nice one is a LOT of money

Good luck with your test, :)

Have you had to endure the '2 year delay..'?
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I’d already considered the wheels. I was actually planning to keep the original ones but put on a set of aftermarket ones.
Being 26, insurance isn’t too bad. Worth the price to me!
Yeah.. I was test ready, unfortunately COVID then hit which obviously cancelled my test. Finally managed to get one which is the 25th April, however that might get postponed due to strikes! We will see what happens.

Back