Hi. New owner of Panda 100HP

Currently reading:
Hi. New owner of Panda 100HP

Little Demon

Just a quick intro and hello.
I'm 48 years young & I've just purchased a 07 panda 100hp as a second car as I've wanted a little toy for a long-time, but kids/life got in the way.

Why the Panda? I've had a list of cars in my head for years and the little Panda was on that list. Most of the others was 80's & 90's stuff where the prices have rocketed, So it made sense to pick something that might appreciate. Also, everytime I saw one, it brought a big grin on my face!

I'm not especially a Fiat fan, but have always appreciated them (love most cars). Used to drive a mates Uno Turbo a lot in the mid 90's - loved that car but he wouldn't sell to me.

The only Fiat I've ever owned was a Fiat Tempra SW about 20 years ago. Was a good car, but don't see them now.

Here's she is. Very original and tidy, although she does need a bit doing underneath, I think whoever had it neglected her a little bit, so it needs a bit of love - mainly suspension and brake components. Might need a bit of bodywork around a sill jacking point also.

People think I'm mad when they find out I've bought a Panda, but I know!!

IMG_20231112_145032.jpg

She's already had a new full set of new Yoko's. Went up a profile (50 instead of 45) which has improved the ride. Ordered a full set of Bilstein B6's which I'm waiting for (3 have arrived, need another front). Ordered Springs, bump stops, top mounts, Flexi hoses etc, but needs a bit more. If possible, I will need some help locating some stuff, which I will put in a separate post.

Back