hello and help

Currently reading:
hello and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

61ason61

can some one please change user name to 61jason61 as i made mistake.

1.1 punto, 1995. ebay special. replaced crappy cinqy i wrote off, which replaced my pajero (japanese shogun) as couldnt afford to run it not working or signing on.

waiting for welding monday to mot it, bought for under £300, not saying how much under in case i sell it here or eay :devil: but will have cost less than 350 with welding mot cost and couple other jobs i had to do for the retest. (these both cost a total of 4.88) lol

slight hole in floor near passenger seat belt anchor, two clips on steering rod gaiters and manifold to downpipe blowing ferociously.

all done except welding. if the previous owner cleaned it he would have got more for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
these two pics are some from the ebay pics.

a2.jpg

b6.jpg

note the dirt and bumpers. also note the bad photos, poor light reflections. it cost this dude money. the bidding went up in two pounds most of the night. also finished at 12.20am (midnight) not good for selling.

this is what she looked like when we got home
1237.jpg

and after investing 15 minutes into a quick clean for mot i've added 100 to the visual value. (would have got more or higher bids i reckon)
2145.jpg

and now a few of areas tested with t cut and back to black. others show bumpers back to blacked.
3108.jpg

482.jpg

565.jpg

partners in motor trade so i can use her staff discount at many motor factors!!!!

not bothered about uploading many pics, in fact probably only one or two more when mot done and car looking nice so thats not an issue either.

FORCING someones hand to DONATE to change user, forget it.

although may buy some stickers.

only bought the crappy little things cause they were CHEAP!! think i'd buy a fiat out of choice!!!!!!!

in fact did well writing the cinqy off, made well over £200 out of insurance company after they took there hefty excess and paid everyone else so result there.

partners in motor trade so i can use her staff discount at many motor factors!!!!

not bothered about uploading many pics, in fact probably only one or two more when mot done and car looking nice so thats not an issue either.

FORCING someones hand to DONATE to change user, forget it.

although may buy some stickers.

only bought the crappy little things cause they were CHEAP!! think i'd buy a fiat out of choice!!!!!!!

in fact did well writing the cinqy off, made well over £200 out of insurance company after they took there hefty excess and paid everyone else so result there.
LMAO OMG no 1 if forcing you the forum is free you donate to use some of its privileges

MY usual choice of vehicle,

1a2.jpg

2a1.jpg

3a.jpg

brooklands 2010 emergency services day

4a.gif

apart from response work we also had ponies which needed towing when necessary. unfortunaly due to being out of work had to down grade motor till summer when i'll trade in for another 4x4 with luck.

hence why i'm not happy about being forced down to a crappy little car albeit a fiat!! although the insurance and fuel costs are saving us around 100 a month. £75 a month insurance down to nothing, 10-15 a DAY in fuel down to that a WEEK. thanks government for pricing me out of me usual ride.

LMAO OMG no 1 if forcing you the forum is free you donate to use some of its privileges

if i was working or even signing on the dole i might have, but seeing as i'm not doing either every PENNY counts.

seeing as i refuse to sign on saving you all money perhaps you want to donate on my behalf eh!!

u dont come onto a fiat forum to slag off fiats. whats the point. lol. drop the attitude, show some respect and read the rules. simple, effective and easy to understand. if u still dont get it, maybe someone can draw u a picture with crayons. welcome to the forum, but please show some respect, then u may earn some urself.

u dont come onto a fiat forum to slag off fiats. whats the point. lol. drop the attitude, show some respect and read the rules. simple, effective and easy to understand. if u still dont get it, maybe someone can draw u a picture with crayons. welcome to the forum, but please show some respect, then u may earn some urself.

let me put it another way, would you buy a fiat as first choice(n)

let me put it another way, would you buy a fiat as first choice(n)
Yes, I am 38, professionally qualified, self-employed and now on my 3rd FIAT. I currently drive a Panda 100HP, purchased new just under 4 years ago :) I chose that, great or what (y)

And your point is? This is a FIAT Forum for FIAT fans after all .

For the love of god allah and all over holy creatures including trees....what on earth is ahhhhh loool i dont no to laugth or cry...

I bought my punto first choice i got my sporting first choice aswell.

Dave never said donate £300 so u can use it its just an priv that donators get. You can donate £1 and get those privs.

you seem very rude specialy on an opening topic:( i just hope your not a troll or we just fed you big time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back