General Heater not working?

Currently reading:
General Heater not working?

Shendog

Hello There i am after some advice and how nice it is to find a forum full of peeps like me that enjoy Thier fiat.

I only have a Bravo 1.2 sx and the other day i was stuck sat in traffic when i looked down and my temp gage was about 2 dots off the top. when i started moving again it went back to normal and has been fine since the problem is now that my heater is only blowing out cold air...... could any of you peeps advise on what could of gone wrong

Thanks

Shen :)

Hello There i am after some advice and how nice it is to find a forum full of peeps like me that enjoy Thier fiat.

I only have a Bravo 1.2 sx and the other day i was stuck sat in traffic when i looked down and my temp gage was about 2 dots off the top. when i started moving again it went back to normal and has been fine since the problem is now that my heater is only blowing out cold air...... could any of you peeps advise on what could of gone wrong

Thanks

Shen :)
This is the section for the new Bravo, 2007 onwards, but.....

Check your coolant level. It sounds like you've got low coolant, and a big airlock in the heater circuit. If you ask on the old Bravo section, I'm sure someone with experience will help you.

Back