General Heater fan in 2008 Grande Punto not working

Currently reading:
General Heater fan in 2008 Grande Punto not working

Joshpunto123

Hi

I went to start my 2008 grande punto to find that the heater fan was not working at all however this was working this morning on the way to work. There is no sound coming from the fan on any speed setting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello mate,

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry that a fault with you GP has brought you here but never mind, its an easy fix tbh have a look at this thread mate:

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/339781-heater-fan.html

The third post I give links and pics as to what to look for mate.

Kind regards
Stephen.

P.S. Joshpunto123 introduce yourself to the lads mate they wont bite, well most of them wont lol we enjoy pics in the Grande Punto section so make a members motor thread :)

If it appears to be just the fuse, do you know the fuse number as cannot locate this in handbook?

Thanks for the help all fixed at no cost. Turns out there was a loose connection and as simple as plugging the wires in ;)

Hi all, got to do heater loom and resister pack on wife's 57 plate punto grande without air con. Got the parts, know it's defo that but no idea where the loom disappears to behind dash. Where do I start? Any answers welcome.

Anyone reading, did the loom etc. not the easiest job, but know for next time (let's hope the modified loom and resistor pack are better than the original design). Anyone need info, I'm your man.

Hi
I´m new here on this forum...my heater blower stopped working and the heating still coming through the air vents...does anyone where can I get a workbook were shown how to dismount the dashboard to get to the blower?
thanks

Anyone reading, did the loom etc. not the easiest job, but know for next time (let's hope the modified loom and resistor pack are better than the original design). Anyone need info, I'm your man.
Hi, i'm looking for a modified loom but how do I know I am getting a modified one?

Hi
I´m new here on this forum...my heater blower stopped working and the heating still coming through the air vents...does anyone where can I get a workbook were shown how to dismount the dashboard to get to the blower?
thanks

The blower comes off from underneath the Glove Box mate.

Recline your passenger seat & have a look under the glove box, on the blower there's 3 Torx Bolts to undo & a few wires to unclip.

Back