General Heater core clips and gaskets

Currently reading:
General Heater core clips and gaskets

PavelA

Hi everyone,
I'm owner of 2015 fiat 500 1.2 69 HP with automatic transmission.
Few days ago, i noticed drops of coolant near to main console, below the gear stick.
So i decided to remove all the main console and figure out that my heat radiator/core is leaking.
Meanwhile i ordered a new Heater core. Part number 77366093
But it doesn't come with the yellow clips and gaskets. i can use my old clips but the gaskets are in terrible condition.
I can't find the part number or the size of gasket.
Maybe you can help me, even with a link to the product.

Thank you

Is yours like this ?

Attachments

• 20170320_133243.jpg
    20170320_133243.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 34
That looks different.. no shock as its 10 years newer than my Panda..

but the area looks similar

Last edited:
That looks different.. no shock as its 10 years newer than my Panda..

but the area looks similar
yeah because many parts are the same across many models such as panda, ford ka, lancia ypsilon and more.
But i am looking for the part number of clips or gasket. I did the hard part of removing the heat core.

Hi everyone,
I'm owner of 2015 fiat 500 1.2 69 HP with automatic transmission.
Few days ago, i noticed drops of coolant near to main console, below the gear stick.
So i decided to remove all the main console and figure out that my heat radiator/core is leaking.
Meanwhile i ordered a new Heater core. Part number 77366093
But it doesn't come with the yellow clips and gaskets. i can use my old clips but the gaskets are in terrible condition.
I can't find the part number or the size of gasket.
Maybe you can help me, even with a link to the product.

Thank you
Hi
Have come across your thread and pictures while searching for answers about using these yellow clips and gaskets and just hoping you might be able to help.
Purchased these exact clips with new gaskets/o-rings as part of the fixing kit with a new matrix for daughter's 2014 Fiat 500.
Now find they will not fasten in right place on the pipes to seal. They click shut but will not fit into the groove where they are meant to pull the pipes and matrix up. It seems impossible!
Can I ask if you managed to do yours?
Many thanks
Rowly

Back