General headlights not working on my 2012 Fiat 500

Currently reading:
General headlights not working on my 2012 Fiat 500

I just replaced one of the bulbs about 3 months ago and now they're both stop working One morning , I will check the bulbs once I get Home. I'm at a car show today.

I just replaced one of the bulbs about 3 months ago and now they're both stop working One morning , I will check the bulbs once I get Home. I'm at a car

I just replaced one of the bulbs about 3 months ago and now they're both stop working One morning , I will check the bulbs once I get Home. I'm at a car show today.
The driver's side bulb was blown and the passenger side headlight plug was burned up, The auto parts only has a 2 wire plug,I need 3 wire plug. Where is the best place shop for that headlight plug

The driver's side bulb was blown and the passenger side headlight plug was burned up, The auto parts only has a 2 wire plug,I need 3 wire plug. Where is the best place shop for that headlight plug
I'm sure plenty of on line suppliers for a headlight bulb connector

Assuming it's the built one and not the main headlight connector

I'm sure plenty of on line suppliers for a headlight bulb connector

Assuming it's the built one and not the main headlight connector
Its the part that the headlight plugs into, its a 3 wire plug that goes into the back of the bulb, when the original one is melted you cut the wires

wired the new headlight connector to the passenger side headlight and still not working, all the fuses seem to be ok, had power there earlier and now nothing, I give up, thanks for all of you guys help

Well at least you know what's wrong ( post six ) are there any on your Ebay, or breakers?
I installed the 2 wire connector today after watching a you tube video ,they said to put both black wires together and connect to one wire and connect the Green wire(hot) to the other wire, still dont work, all the fuses checked out ok

Back