Styling has anyone seen this before ???????

Currently reading:
Styling has anyone seen this before ???????

matt~black

Banned
has anyone seen this bumper before and do you know where i can get one or do i have 2 go custom
c0_1_b.jpg

yeah so if i want that bumper i guna have 2 make it my self fair enuf wish me look i'll post pics in a couple of weeks on how it's gone also has anyone done a wide arch sei as in proper wide arch not stupid stick on bits like the paxo vtr's etc cuz i plannin on doin it in next few weeks (tryin it on a metro first cuz if i *** it up it ain a great loss

i'll upload pics of that in bou month or so after it been sprayed i dint wanna try it on my car first as it involves cutting into wings and rear quater so the tro is our guinee pig doin my badboy bonnet 2day aswell if i get round 2 it and smoothing door handles if i get round 2 that aswell lol

that sei was on ebay for sale a few months back, but it didnt sell i believe, and that is a custom job bumper which was a very professional job

matt~black said:
yeah so if i want that bumper i guna have 2 make it my self fair enuf wish me look i'll post pics in a couple of weeks on how it's gone also has anyone done a wide arch sei as in proper wide arch not stupid stick on bits like the paxo vtr's etc cuz i plannin on doin it in next few weeks (tryin it on a metro first cuz if i *** it up it ain a great loss

*points below*

Attachments

• wide sei1.jpg
    wide sei1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 44
matt~black said:

Watch what your doing around the offside rear arch, the petrol pipes are in there.

Cheers

D

GhostWKD said:
*points below*
that is rather nice i might go for that option of just chopping 2 inches into arch and re welding them with spacer between arch and body then just smooth it as after examining the metro i was going to do it 2 the arches are made of rust and so we took great delight in smashing it to pieces so that may be a plan b

i've ordered alarm and door poppers 2 smooth handles this week going to order punto evo1 bumper for back next week and modify it then punto combat 2 for front week after and modify that then i decided i'm going to go custom fiberglass arches using foam and fibre glass then just chop inside of arches out thanks for all ya help guides

that is a Fiat punto beast rear apron smoothed into a mk1 sei rear bumper, the front bumpers is a Citroen saxo sypher front bumper cut about and blended onto the top part of a mk1 sei sporting front bumper, the sideskirts are standard abarth and car used to sit of 15" fox rims but is now on the **** sei sporting wheels in pic The whole car was custom with boot flushed, badges etc

I know all this as i nearly brought this car two and half years ago but brought a mini clubman instad but it really is nice especially from front its just a shame the bloke that brought it didnt apreciate it as much as the bloke who built it as its roughish around the edges now and a few weeks ago was for sale for £1600

Back