Technical Has anyone retrofitted the Beats Audio system

Currently reading:
Technical Has anyone retrofitted the Beats Audio system

I've got a 2022 Abarth 595C Comp, which I have had since new. When I ordered the car I was told it would definitely arrive with the Beats Audio system. However when it did arrive I was told that due to the chip shortage it shipped without the Beats system. I decided to take the car as is mainly because it had been such a process to get one in a decent colour and it had all the other equipment that I wanted.

The standard audio system is pretty dire, so I've been trawling Ebay for a full Beats system to retrofit. I've seen a few 'kits' available that include all four speakers, subwoofer, amplifier, tweeters and pillar trims. The one thing none of them seem to have though is the wiring harness. Therefore my question is does anyone know if the harness is in place from the factory and if not what is the correct part number and what's needed to fit it? Secondly where does the amplifier live? Does it go in the boot or under one of the front seats? If someone could share a picture or two of the amplifier and subwoofer in situ I'd be highly appreciative.

I know the Beats system is not great and I can probably get better aftermarket audio but I do like to keep things factory/OEM+ and I'm really only looking for a little bit of extra bass to go with the standard type system. I'm quite handy so I can do the work myself and I have access to Multiecuscan so it should be no trouble to code in the Beats system.

Could be quite a challenge, I was going to say aftermarket, however, if its just more bass, then consider a active subwoofer? you could "high level in" though I,m aware this isn't the best for sound quality however at the bottom frequencies its much less noticeable this allows you to cut the bass to the factory speakers allowing you to push them harder without distortion?
See if you can find out if there's "line out" on the rear of the radio that would be a far better option it will be on one of the multi plugs not RCA

Back