General Had an email from Abarth...

Currently reading:
General Had an email from Abarth...

Schwenck

Embrace depreciation...
... does anyone else here subscribe? It said:

"You've shouted for it at the top of your voice, you've for it in the blog more than 500 times. It won’t be long now.

The throttle is being pressed, the adrenaline begins to flow.
Stay tuned.

On Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 February , Abarth makes its mark. Be there!"

The website doesn't add to that but it seems to imply the 500 Abarth is about to officially break cover. (y)

... does anyone else here subscribe? It said:

"You've shouted for it at the top of your voice, you've for it in the blog more than 500 times. It won’t be long now.

The throttle is being pressed, the adrenaline begins to flow.
Stay tuned.

On Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 February , Abarth makes its mark. Be there!"

The website doesn't add to that but it seems to imply the 500 Abarth is about to officially break cover. (y)
I also got this e-mail and cannot wait. Guess we'll be seeing it at Geneva then :)

OFFICIAL PICS!!!
FiatCSP_800.jpg

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2008/02/2009-fiat-500-abarth-official-images.html

Want. Now.:worship::devil:

I'd imagine they're 3D models, but still official pics :)

I'm not keen on the front, looks like a hoover. The back looks nice and so do the alloys :)
They are 3D models - just like the GPunto Abarth initial pics as far as i remember (correct me if i'm wrong).
I like the whole car, sexy as hell, especially those bucket seats :rolleyes:

Looks brill!

Been driving my missus' New 1.4 T-Jet 150bhp Bravo over the past few days and its got a lot of punch, one can only imagine what that engine would be like in a car as small as the 500 :devil: Can't wait to test drive that!

Si

Thought I might not like it...but it actually looks great....just hope it goes as quick as it looks!

Thought I might not like it...but it actually looks great....just hope it goes as quick as it looks!
135bhp from July,
Esse-Esse kit is coming in November, which will take this bad-body to 160BHP. That's not far off the Mini Cooper S, but in a smaller, lighter car :slayer::worship:. So i'm gonna say, it'll go quicker than it looks...

Is it really in Britain in July - if not when?:)
I think it must be in Europe by July, i don't really know. The press release said it would be on sale in July, so i'm not sure really. Will be in Britain at least by the time the SS kit is out, surely? :confused:.

How different we all are, i think it's hideous, the 500 looks great as it is, just makes it look like a yobs car when you do that to it, is it a prerequisite that they only let you buy one if you wear a baseball cap have tattoos and wear earrings! :D

Meh, was execting better. Little worried about lack of detail regarding anal tweaks to chassis and suspension, not to mention the tuning to 180ps an retaining warranty.

Back