GUTTED!! Car Broken into and stereo stolen!

Currently reading:
GUTTED!! Car Broken into and stereo stolen!

K

Karl

As per the title,

Arrived at work 9:00 in a rush and forgot to take of the face off.

9:50 gets a call your car been broken into.

Lovely smashed drivers window and a big hole in the dash where once stood the 7" Touchscreen DVD player....

Insurance stated £250 excess bummer the thing i got cheap and was less than £250 so no point claiming even though to get one from anywhere round here will cost anywhere between £600-£800 depending on brand.

Not a happy new year so far, my doing i know i should of taken the face off but just one of them things...

GUTTED!!!!!!!!

B.O.B.

id pay the excess then they can fix ur door aswell...and then as u say...get a sterio that the tits better than ur old one lol

sorry to hear about it bud

CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!
Sig111.jpg

Ek weet nie waar ek gaan nie,
Maar ek weet waar ek was!

sorry to hear about that mate

just be careful from now on, they will know you have decent kit in the car as is to compliment the hu you had, and wont mind a bit of that no 1, and no 2 they will be on the look out for when you get you new hu aswell... tealeaving scrotes

Andy_sx

Downer!! theiving scumbags!!,your best bet would be fork out a little more than the £250and get a toad Alarm put in.

Lower your ensurance and put the FU**ers off doing it again,as Andy has said your car is now most likley in mind for another visit in a while.

Scotty

scotty_sig.jpg

Little chav b***ards u jus cant have owt in this day and age, not a grate start to new year 4 ya, sorry to hear about ya insurance aswel if u do claim there goes ya no claims bonus!!!!!!!

The Mean Green Speed Machine!

i know how ya feel Karl, i had the same done to me years ago, and they took my leather jacket which was in the boot, so when i got back the boot was open and the windows smashed, from then on i`ve always beeen careful and remembered to remove the faceplate so the flamin tealeaves can`t nick the whole stereo

Bravo, why settle for less
NewScratchySig.jpg

Bravo GT Status:105,000 miles and running
ZZ TOP RULE!

Removing the faceplate will not deter all of them. We had our old Seicento Sporting broken into and the Sony HU nicked, even with no faceplate. They punched holes in the doors above the locks, got in and did a very clean job of removing the HU and snipping the wires. This was in a manned open air car park too. Within 6 months, somebody tried the same again but failed (got disturbed I guess) and some chavs did a drive by on it and smashed the rear screen.

Still, that's what insurance is for.

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

Which is worst, losing 15 minutes wages or all the hassle that getting your ICE nicked entails?
No brainer, really.

Mark.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!
A battle of wits with the unarmed is no fun!

Member of the Guild of Experienced Motorists.
8249897904314983eb8bc1.gif

where abouts you from like?

if its in doncaster or sheff id start looking in the student pubs and bars cos thats where most get sold here or on ebay.

id start asking around see if any little bastads are selling one if i was you as you never know its worked a few times for me when ive got a new car that nobody knew round my area.