GT-Art

Currently reading:
GT-Art

Hi guys, not posted on here for ages but thought some might be interested in this.

I decided to have a go at some car based paintings using spray cans last year and set up a Facebook page to display them. I took photo submissions early on and then randomly selected one and to reproduce which ended up being this Fiesta which is now hanging on the owners wall.

27858327_198944794020476_1769349985795408827_n.jpg

I'm looking to do the same again when(/if?!) the page reaches 1000 likes so if anyone fancies the chance at having one made click here to have a look at the post.

Currently had a Fiesta and Puma submitted so need some Italian metal on there (y)

Well two qestions
What does anyone know / think about Denso spark plugs.
Iriduim plugs make your car accelerate faster??? My thoughts this is garbage. Its the throttle position and the grade of fuel that influence this. Maybe the ignition timing but NOT the plugs. They MAY be more reliable and produce a stronger spartk but a bang is a bang is a bang as they say.
If you robbed a bank and blew the safe with dynamite, the grade of match would and could NOT ffect the explosion! Or is there another argument,

Back