Coupe 20V Turbo & Prelude Light art

Currently reading:
Coupe 20V Turbo & Prelude Light art

Merlinbadman

Mucking about with my new camera. My Prelude and my mates Limited Edition Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo. The last two pics are my favourites.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

A couple of regular torches and an LED bar light. I should light art my Brava :hug:.

Last edited:
Awesome pics, I like them alot. One question, how does the light art work as the camera picks up all the movement of the lights, but not the person/thing moving the lights? Just confuzzles me abit :confused:

Awesome pics, I like them alot. One question, how does the light art work as the camera picks up all the movement of the lights, but not the person/thing moving the lights? Just confuzzles me abit :confused:

You need a camera that shoots on full maual. By having the shutter open for a long time and using a high aperture (F8.0 or higher), the camera will only pic up light. In a couple of the pics you can see the odd foot where I have spilled light onto my feet, and the camer pics it up. Essentially, anything dark has to be still for the duration of the photo in order for it to be picked up. Fast moving dark objects wont be picked up.

I cant find the pics but a did a wicked one of a street over 20 mins as it was geting dark.
Some good skills though there. I presume you have done that a few times before?

Back