Tuning GSR Induction & Red-Dot Remap

Currently reading:
Tuning GSR Induction & Red-Dot Remap

re: GSR Induction & Red-Dot Remap

Cheers Stu, that being the case I couldn't justify the expense for the gains.

You say that, But, My car is 95bhp. Induction and remap add approx 20bhp.
thats a 20% power increase for £350, worth it in my opinion.

So if i turn up at a RR day i can buy the induction there? or do i buy it before hand, then go to a RR day and have it tested, then fitted and remapped then retested?

Last edited:

That's a high expectation for a 1.4 but you never know until you try it. Even so, 20% increase on a reletively low start isn't going to give you the wow factor.

Not trying to put a damper on things but you have to be realistic.

So if i turn up at a RR day i can buy the induction there? or do i buy it before hand, then go to a RR day and have it tested, then fitted and remapped then retested?

just make sure you call oldschool and order the kit, and it will be there on the day ready for you :)
his phone number is in his sig

That's a high expectation for a 1.4 but you never know until you try it. Even so, 20% increase on a reletively low start isn't going to give you the wow factor.

but it certainly will make a big difference, and 20.1bhp is the typical increase for 1.4 as stated on the GSR-UK site.

So if i give oldschool a phone, find out when and where the RR day is that i will be able to get to. I can then order the kit from him and get it all done in the one day?

Last edited:

You could also get it fitted at one of the fiatforum meets as well :chin: If your both at the same one that is ..

Coyle ask PNL what it done to the sound of my Yellow 1.6 back in November the sound was worth the money alone if thats your kind of thing. The quoted gains are quite accurate giving me about 7BHP just for the gsr Induction kit.
Your performance will not be greatly impred due to your engine but you can expect to gain more than if you bought the parts from anywhere else.

Not trying to put a damper on things but you have to be realistic.

Maybe you should try it then?

Coyle ask PNL what it done to the sound of my Yellow 1.6 back in November

The guy to ask is Brooksey he has it on his 1.4 stilo and can give you an accurate appraisal of how its improved the running of the car ;)

Back