grrrrrrrrrr

Currently reading:
grrrrrrrrrr

greenstarvaz

cake or death
i was dropping a friend off this morning when as i was stopped at a set of lights this old berk decided he wanted to park in the space i was just about covering so he pulled across the road and proceeded to reverse into my car and didnt stop until i knocked on his window to tell him he had just hit me

the old git didnt even notice the jolt when he hit me :mad: :mad:

Few years ago I was waiting at the bottom of a car park ramp and the guy in front of me slid back and hit my front. I got out and said "Man you just hit my car" but he was a gutless coward who wouldn't admit it. Seeing there wasn't much damage I yelled some racist abuse at him and he drove off like a wimping dog.

:mad:

i was dropping a friend off this morning when as i was stopped at a set of lights this old berk decided he wanted to park in the space i was just about covering so he pulled across the road and proceeded to reverse into my car and didnt stop until i knocked on his window to tell him he had just hit me

the old git didnt even notice the jolt when he hit me :mad: :mad:
Oh dear :( Much damage?

Oh dear Much damage?

he pushed the bumper in far enough to crack it so thats gota be seen to but luckily thats looks about it

but its just the fact he was still going till i knocked the window that got me:mad:

Last edited:
Back