Grande Punto ST1??

Currently reading:
Grande Punto ST1??

Spuff

Newbie Bravo owner
I've seen an ad in the paper for a Fiat Punto ST1 that looked like a good deal with Stoneacre Fiat (£30 a week, free warrenty, free insurance, no deposit, no interest) but when I looked to find out more about the car itself on the net, it doesn't seem to exsist! I'd like to know what engine it uses, speeds, and just other techincal data.
Anyone have a clue?

Well, it seems to be a Stoneacre exclusive edition ... but rather than ringing them up and having them waffling on about the offer and trying to sell me one, I'd like to get details first. I'm guessing it's the 1.2 engine ... would anyone rate it?

That's the same flyer that I saw in the paper. But it gives no hints as to which Grande Punto it ACTUALLY is. If it's just the 1.2, I'm steering well clear. Currently being the owner of a 1.4 Bravo, I don't want a another repeat of the slow and thirstines!

Dealer special edition (ST = SToneacre). In the past they have been, most basic model with something extra thrown in IE CD player, I think once it was air con, and when I bought my GP Sporting it was a standalone sat nav, but these were all on the old shape punto, this is the first time I have seen it on a GP. Not sure what the difference is, you'll have to give them a call.

Hi just a word of warning if you are interested the ad actually states one of the special offers or the other NOT them all:

5 years 0% APR

OR

5 years free servicing

OR

5 years free MOT

OR

5 years free road tax

OR

5 years free valeting

Back