Styling Grande Punto: Bodykit thread

Currently reading:
Styling Grande Punto: Bodykit thread

Dante991

Just got my Grande Punto in black, and wanted to put a bodykit on it. But nothing over the top or anything, just a little simple kit which doesnt make it look basic lol.

Reply with any recommended bodykits :)

Just got my Grande Punto in black, and wanted to put a bodykit on it. But nothing over the top or anything, just a little simple kit which doesnt make it look basic lol.

Reply with any recommended bodykits :)

Body kits are a bit 1991 aren't they? You could get the side skirts and spoiler from a sporting though. The front bumper is subtly different too but I dought anyone would notice.

I fitted OEM fiat kit to mine, it took some doing but looked fantastic! Subtle but how it should of looked out the factory, rear bumper trim "damper" was quite bad, to fit this we had to cut and reweld the exhaust tail piece so the kit would sit on.
Pics in my gallery
Car gone now and riding round locally with rear bumper bit missing, ??? :(

Last edited:
I'm sure I read that there was a slight difference and that they have different part numbers. Does the lip along the bottom stick out slightly further on a sporting?

sg petch list a 'front bumper' and a 'sporting front bumper' so there must be a difference.

Back