Styling Gps Uprated Suspension

Currently reading:
Styling Gps Uprated Suspension

Plenty of springs and full kits available, eibach, spax, jamex, novitech, just off the top of my head. A few coilover kits available but expensive at the moment.

Probably looking at 30 - 45mm drops depending on which sets you buy.

have u had yours done? i dont want it too low just want it handle bit better, any recommendations?

cheers ben

have u had yours done? i dont want it too low just want it handle bit better, any recommendations?

cheers ben

Not yet they will be on order next week.

To be honest mate the GPS's sit very high standard, even with the supposed 20mm drop.

unless you have coilovers I wouldn't worry about it being too low. 30mm won't even be noticeable to most. Only handling wise.

But then again I don't know what you want more of, looks or handling?

My personal recommendation would be eibach, on the good repuatation alone.

Last edited:
Not yet they will be on order next week.

To be honest mate the GPS's sit very high standard, even with the supposed 20mm drop.

unless you have coilovers I wouldn't worry about it being too low. 30mm won't even be noticeable to most. Only handling wise.

But then again I don't know what you want more of, looks or handling?

My personal recommendation would be eibach, on the good repuatation alone.

CHEERS MATE(y)

JUST ORDERED SOME EIBACH ONES, WILL BE HERE IN MORNING GOT THE PRO-KIT LOWERS IT 30MM, SO NOT OVER TOP SHOULD HANDLE A LOT BETTER AS WELL.! CHEERS FOR HELP!(y)

How much did they cost if you don't mind me asking? How much is fitting costing as well please? And where did you order them from?

Pics when it's done mate!!!

They cost 173 quid all in delivered, ordered them from racetech uk, which is based in burnley near me. I work in the motortrade anyhow so getting one of lads to put them on as a favour, not sure what it would cost.:slayer:

eibach do have a good reputation... they do good kits for the fabia vRS, and always get good reviews...

give us a little review when you get them fitted (y)

Eibach are awesome. I had my stilo lowered on eibach sportline and they improved the handling greatly. And i have just had my gp t-jet lowered on the eibach sportline. It looks and handles awesome!:D

Back