General GP Seats

Currently reading:
General GP Seats

Joelcooper

Is there any way to change the front and rear seats in a GP as I find the blue/black combo disgusting?

you could swap them for the GP Sporting seats but i dont know if the electrics are the same in them, as iirc the sporting has sensors if someone is in the seat and doesnt have a belt on etc

As said could put a better model punto seats in such as Abarth or tjet/mjet seats.

Or Corsa D seats, they do some nice half leather ones.

you could swap them for the GP Sporting seats but i dont know if the electrics are the same in them, as iirc the sporting has sensors if someone is in the seat and doesnt have a belt on etc

Don't all GPs have this feature? My 1.2 Active does!

I have GP Sporting leather front seats and there was no sensor or plug on the passenger side seat. On the drivers there is a multiplug but that doesnt fit the original 1.2 active slot. I assume the plug on the seat is only for the side seat airbags.

Ok nice one, can this be done for the rears too? and does anyone have any pictures of them once finnished?

Back