General Got The Stilo Yesterday

Currently reading:
General Got The Stilo Yesterday

Juego

And all i can say is wow. Compared to the Fiesta it's awesome, so much quicker off the line, pull away the front lifts and the arse dips and ur off. The 17's look amazing on the car aswell, better than the wheel trims it came with. Needs lowered but considering whether am gonna do it or not, Will post pics up in the members gallery tomorrow i hope as it's filthy and only got it at 12 monday afternoon

There you are then mate didnt i tell you that its love at first sight :cry: now its no goind back to crappy fords (y)

I love it it's great. It'll sit n spin on the spot aswell, if i can get a decent enough job and can afford to run the Focus RS and the Stilo i'll keep the stilo and use the RS for weekends etc. I love the fuel economy of the Stilo aswell, am sitting at quarter of a tank with 115miles to go, the fiesta drank fuel like it was going out of fashion, a full tank lasted under 200 miles so economy is good. I'm gonna waste money and wash it tonight, but i'm doing it for pics so watch out for them going online. I have done 2 wee mods to it, replaced the huge ariel with a neat black one and replace the Vardy tax disk holder with a neat metal one, all thats left to do is tints and my private reg transferred on and thats it done..............for a while anyways ;)

Juego said:
I love it it's great. It'll sit n spin on the spot aswell, if i can get a decent enough job and can afford to run the Focus RS and the Stilo i'll keep the stilo and use the RS for weekends etc. I love the fuel economy of the Stilo aswell, am sitting at quarter of a tank with 115miles to go, the fiesta drank fuel like it was going out of fashion, a full tank lasted under 200 miles so economy is good. I'm gonna waste money and wash it tonight, but i'm doing it for pics so watch out for them going online. I have done 2 wee mods to it, replaced the huge ariel with a neat black one and replace the Vardy tax disk holder with a neat metal one, all thats left to do is tints and my private reg transferred on and thats it done..............for a while anyways ;)

Well good result stilo brothers the mans in love:woot:

Back