General Got my registration number! Wheeee!!

Currently reading:
General Got my registration number! Wheeee!!

I'm down to 4 sleeps now!! :) It was such a lovely day in Bristol today - it would have been fab for driving around in my new car with the roof down. What's the bets that it pours with rain on Thursday?!!

I'm envious that you get yours tomorrow!! Let us know how fantastic it is once you've got it!

Px

...AND when it's arrived I get to join the 500 Social Group!! :) I've uploaded an avatar in preparation!

My boyfriend's just walked in and found me on this forum yet again - he reckons I've turned into a geek since I ordered this car haha ;-) I reckon he might be right!!

It was such a lovely day in Bristol today - it would have been fab for driving around in my new car with the roof down.

Hey MetalPetal - You're right, it was fab drving round Bristol today with the roof down!! (y)

The forecast isn't looking good for Thursday, but long hot summers often follow a cold snowy winter so fingers crossed. :)

i spoke to my dealer today and he gave me a lsit of reg plates.none really stood out all quiete standard.i chose dv10 CVA. just chose the 1 with A for abarth haha i couldnt make much out the others on the list.

im hoping to pick it up this saturday but theyve told me there still waiting for the car which they expect wednesday and said it might be touch and go.so i mite get it saturday...i might not :( :( *fingers crossed*

*grin* at last!! I did actually think of you earlier and hoped it had all gone ok! Rubbish that it's dark :-( I did wonder if I was a bit daft taking Thursday afternoon off, but I'm glad I have as I get to play with my new car for a few hours :) Anyway is it everything you thought it would be? Worth the wait etc?are you going to give it a name? Any photos yet? Haha lots of questions!

Two more sleeps for me - and I'm quite literally having palpitations I'm so excited! :-D

petal
x

*grin* at last!! I did actually think of you earlier and hoped it had all gone ok! Rubbish that it's dark :-( I did wonder if I was a bit daft taking Thursday afternoon off, but I'm glad I have as I get to play with my new car for a few hours :) Anyway is it everything you thought it would be? Worth the wait etc?are you going to give it a name? Any photos yet? Haha lots of questions!

Two more sleeps for me - and I'm quite literally having palpitations I'm so excited! :-D

petal
x

OOOoo yes!! I was a little worried I wouldn't love him as much after all the build up but he's great! When I went to pick him up loads of people were looking round him and tried to get in him to have a peek - the cheek!!! I've given him a run around this evening and practiced at the petrol station while it's quite, I think I've got the hang of it :p

I've called him - BERNIE :)

I know what you mean! I'm a bit worried that mine can't possibly live up to my expectations! The last time I was like this was before I got my iPhone though....and it's the best thing I've ever had haha! So I'm sure it'll be ok.

Bernie :) I wasn't going to name mine but maybe I will. He's definately a boy though. Number plate starts 'BF' which doesn't really give any prompts!

Anyway so glad you're so happy with him - enjoy! :)

Have you got a thing for Bernie Ecclestone? :p

bernie-slavica-ecclestone.jpg

I was too late to pick mine..........it spells pee :(

Aww, that's quite cute really. I quite enjoyed the randomness of seeing what I got from the luck of the draw.

When I was a kid my dad's motor-caravan had a numberplate that started with LOO and when we went camping sometimes people used to laugh and point as we drove into the camp-site – but I think I quite enjoyed the attention! So to me a numberplate such as PEE would be something to be treasured. :)

Congrats on getting your car!

J

Last edited:
Back