google mars

Currently reading:
google mars

trigxm said:
give it a week, you'll see a starbucks, or a subway!

lol:D funny

well if we having starbucks/subway, then we need pizza hut, neros, etc, dont want to favour just one type of fast food do we:p

Last edited:
charmed103 said:
lol:D funny

well if we having starbucks/subway, then we need pixxa hut, neros, etc, dont want to favour just one type of fast food do we:p
Good point..

I wonder if anyone is selling a part of mars on the 'tinterweb.. If they are, and I were a martian, I'd be pissed.. Someone selling a plot of martian land, which could be my backgarden.. And! it gets sold to mcdonalds or subway and they build one in my backgarden, boy id be pissed.

How do you reckon google got that image? Did a space craft fly over with a ****ty Kodak CX6330 and a 128MB card taking pics? The craft lands, and google run to tesco, use that digital printing station.. You know the one, its always busy of idiot people getting pictures printed from their holidays but cant actually see anything because a thumb is over it!..

trigxm said:
I wonder if anyone is selling a part of mars on the 'tinterweb.. If they are, and I were a martian, I'd be pissed.. Someone selling a plot of martian land, which could be my backgarden.. And! it gets sold to mcdonalds or subway and they build one in my backgarden, boy id be pissed.

I don't know, he must be pretty hungry by now, no shops anywhere!!

Back