General Goodbye Panda

Currently reading:
General Goodbye Panda

panda_owner

Just wanted to say that it's been very useful being on this forum. Thanks to all panda drivers for good advices during that time. I bought another car (Opel Corsa, 1.7 D) so it's time to forget constant repairing and effort with my Panda.

PS Is there some good OPEL FORUM?

OH NOOOOOOOOO!

1.7 "D" Replace a panda with a corsa!! AND a DIESEL!!!!!!!! Thats no fun. it would be ok if it were a big diesel, but you cant even set up a taxi business with a corsa. (chug chug chug!!:yuck: ). lol
Sorry, not a fan of the diesel tbh, theyre over rated. your gonna be paying more tax, insurance, fuel price, and for what! 10 mpg more, and more tax for blair! But, hope that the corsa is actually more reliable for your sake!
But hey, it'll be sad to loose a panda owner from here, glad to hear youve found this place helpful, and make sure that she goes to a good home :D Point the new owner in the direction of the forum aswell!
Cheers
Si

Alan.D said:
Si he's from Croatia, so blair wont be getting to his pocket.
I also suspect people don't bother too much about you running the car off agricultural fuel of chip fat that much... so you are looking at next to nothing for fuel costs.

Thank you all for your responses (I didn't quite understand some of them, but nevermind). Important is that you have good intentions and will to help.

I had a lot of problems with my Panda and she looks awfull (rust everywhere, like rusty cage..). I hope Opel will be more reliable. It should. I am slow driver and I just want get from point A to point B with my car.
That's what a car is made for. Thanks again.

I am slow driver and I just want get from point A to point B with my car.
That's what a car is made for. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Now I understand why you want a GM product, you have no passion for cars, hence why you dont want another Fiat! LOL!

Back