General Goodbye for now

Currently reading:
General Goodbye for now

Metalguru3

Hi Folks, after 3 fantastic years competing in my beloved Seicento, I have gone to the dark side and bought a Micra. The car hasn't gone far - I've given it to my youngest son who had no interest in motorsport, but has always loved the car.
I had my best result late last year- a second in class (up to 1400cc) which I was really proud of, but I've wrung the neck out of the poor thing and there's nowhere else to go without modifying it and therefore jumping into a different class including Scoobies and 205 stage cars etc.
I will still try and make useful comments if anything comes up I've experience of, and I will never lose my love of Fiats.
First time out in the Micra 3 weeks ago without ever driving the car in anger previously I had a second in class which I was over the moon with.
Ive posted on another thread that theres a set of Cinq alloys going for free if anyone wants them, just get in touch.
If I don't get a chance to come on here again, I would like to thank everybody on here for making this such a great forum.
I went to Autoitalia 2 years ago and will never forget what a great day that was - and I would never have gone unless I was a member here. Youre a friendly, dedicated lot and I'm going to miss the conversations.

Back