God!!!! So P****d Of

Currently reading:
God!!!! So P****d Of

puntomadboy

Banned
omg i hate this street....

i will explain, i live on a very busy street right next to the town center, so as it is very busy there is only an hour parking then you get a ticket... so the street is a bad place to park....
now i can not use my own drive because it is a shared drive with the neighbours, and we dont get along well at all... so i am left wondering what to do....

i cant park on the street as i will get a ticket and i cant use my drive because the neighbours have claimed it and i cant tell them to p**s of because they are the relatives of our landlord...

wtf do i do.... any advice anyone....:cry:

see if there is anyone around ner you within 5 mins walkign distance who has a drive but doesnt have a car :confused:

thats what my granny used to do for there neighbours before they moved :D

that really sucks :eek:

can you not just swallow your pride and either explain things clearly to either the neighbours or to the landlord?

cant see any other way out of this one.

unless you go to the council and ask for a residents permit?

shouldnt you be able to get a permit to park on your own street?

i would love too but i asked the council, and they said no, because i still officially have a drive..

Last edited:
see if there is anyone around ner you within 5 mins walkign distance who has a drive but doesnt have a car :confused:

there is only one thing like that around here, but the drive belong to a snobbish hotel that wont let anyone but guest use it..

other then that there is only the next street over, but it is known for stealing cars...:mad:

theres the small claims court.....
im not sure that this will work, but couldnt you claim against either the landlord or the neighbours because you are entitled to that drive also?
if you talked to the landlord and he did nothing about your situation, then surely thats a breach of contract (as long as contract says summat about parking lol)

like i said, im not sure about how these things work, but im sure thats whats been done before.

theres the small claims court.....
im not sure that this will work, but couldnt you claim against either the landlord or the neighbours because you are entitled to that drive also?
if you talked to the landlord and he did nothing about your situation, then surely thats a breach of contract (as long as contract says summat about parking lol)

like i said, im not sure about how these things work, but im sure thats whats been done before.

i would, but there not exactly law abiding people...if i went to the council to make the landlord share the drive they will be real gits and block me in with there car like last time......
GOD IAM IN HELL

Move! maybe not what you want to hear but why be unhapy in your home enviroment....life is too short!

very tempted, but i haven't got the money too move at the moment, tight budget as it is....

does you tenancy agreement say if the drive can be used by you or not?

yep..it is a fully shared drive, but they have a big 4by4 and they wont let anyone near it, let alone park behind it....

Last edited:
landlord wont want to lose money by you moving out so he might do something.

actually he wants us to go so can move his other family members in, he can't kick us out, so he is trying to drive us out instead....:(

Back