General giardi oval grommets

Currently reading:
General giardi oval grommets

renault

either side of the engine cover on my giardi there are two oval holes.
I have no idea why they are there, I am sure they are original but I would like to block them off with rubber bungs. Anyone know where I can get some oval shaped grommets.
(as I was writing this I just looked on ebay and found some ! - they are in China though - not sure if it is worth ordering them at the moment ! )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Synthetic-Rubber-Oval-Shape-Closed-Grommets-Double-Sided-Cable-Bung-Various-size/173902767482?hash=item287d69a57a:m:m8_mymPvd346EMRXVWw97SA

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Have you tried looking on the "Car Builder Solutions" web-site? This company do a superb catalogue which (at least in the UK) is free upon request. It is primarily for people who are building 'Kit' cars from scratch and as a result has just about everything required to build a car up from a bare chassis/body unit. I recommend it to anybody restoring a car, no matter what make. I even used it when fitting out my canal boat (with a classic engine in its own engine room)

Back